Now… Let’s make your party hassle free & fun!
By making a reservation with Kanga Indoor Playcenter, Long Island City operated by Playcare Kids, LLC d/b/a/ Kanga’s Long Island City you are entering into a binding legal agreement to be charged the full amount on the party order invoice. Releasing your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information is creating a digital signature for that reservation, therefore making the phone or online reservation a legal binding agreement to be charged the full amount of that said reservation.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A copy of your ID is required for all event bookings and payments.
- A credit card authorization agreement is required for each credit card used.
- The outstanding balance payment is required at least 48 hours before the beginning of the party or event.
- Please come 30 minutes before your party to ensure all paperwork and reminder balances are paid so the party can start on time. Your party will not start until all paperwork and balances are finished.
- It is important that anyone making credit card payments for the party must be present at the event with their ID and with the same credit card used for payment. If they cannot be present for the event, then please come ahead of time with their ID and the credit card used to ensure proper paperwork is finished, otherwise, their payment may not be accepted and returned.
- The capacity for a single party room is 18 kids. Please let us know immediately if you will have over 18 kids.
- All items promised or provided for your party or event must be written on the Event Order. Please ensure it contains everything you want.
- Outside decorations such as balloons, already blown, photo backdrop, tablecloths, napkins, plates, and cups are allowed. Other decorations must be agreed upon ahead of time in writing with Playcenter management.
- You may bring your own entertainer (Face Painter, Balloon Twister, Clown, Magician, Special Character, etc.) for $50. Entertainer needs to provide proof of General Liability insurance before performance can start.
- Please, NO outside food or drinks are allowed. A $99 outside food fee will be billed to you if you bring your own food or drinks.
- Please email us if you or your guests have any food allergies, so we can note it on the party order to avoid that food with your party or the guest.
- Preference for the party room is based on availability and scheduling, and cannot be guaranteed.
- You may arrive up to 15 minutes before the scheduled event time to decorate for your party.
- Please vacate the party space at the end of your scheduled party time to avoid extra party room fee of $79 for to up 30 minutes. Private Party is charged $179 for 30 minutes.
- A 15% gratuity or service charge will be billed for all parties and group events.
- Any discount offers or physical vouchers are to be presented at the time of purchase. Digital versions of the vouchers are not accepted at this time.
- No pets or service animals are allowed inside Kanga’s Playcenter.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed in Kanga’s Playcenter.
PAYMENTS, REFUNDS, CANCELLATION, AND RESCHEDULING POLICY:
All payments for your party or event are non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment in full is required 48 hours before the beginning of the event. A signed credit card authorization agreement and a copy of your photo ID is required for all credit card purchases. The billing address of the credit card must match that of the photo ID. A credit card authorization agreement is needed for each credit card used. Cash payment is accepted and preferred. If you have any questions about your order or dispute a charge on your invoice, please contact Kanga’s Playcenter via email before the payment due date. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, you must notify Kanga’s Playcenter of any disputes concerning any charges within fourteen (14) days after the date of your event. You accept all charges not disputed within fourteen (14) days.
Kanga’s Playcenter does not issue refunds at any point. Should you cancel your event reservation once charged or choose to leave prior to the scheduled time, you will not receive a refund or a credit. In emergency situations a credit may be issued for a return visit, however no refund will be given.
Event cancellations will forfeit any party payments you’ve already made. Any cost we incurred while preparing for your cancelled event will be billed to you.
If you provide at least fourteen (14) days notice prior to your party or event date, you may apply all payments made for the event to any available date and time within the next three (3) months. Any event rescheduled with less than fourteen (14) days notice prior to your event date will incur a $100.00 Rescheduling Fee. The Rescheduling Fee is due upon receipt of the new invoice. Multiple reschedules for the same event will incur a Rescheduling Fee of $100 for each occurrence. Any cost we incur while preparing for your event will be billed to you or deducted from the party deposit. A new date must be given no later than fourteen (14) days after the original party date. Failure to provide a new date in the time allowed will forfeit your payments.