Click here to book – https://Kangaslongislandcity.as.me/
We are so excited to be open!
To ensure the safety and health of all of our customers and staff, Kanga’s Playcenter has introduced a range of measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Due to current government capacity restrictions we will be introducing temporary session times for play. All play sessions will run for 2 hours. At the end of each play session all guests will be required to vacate to enable cleaning to take place before the next session.
- Online bookings are essential
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all guests (adults and children) and staff up arrival, using a non-touch thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or above will apologetically be asked to return at another time.
- We ask that anyone showing symptoms such as fever, cough, sore through, or shortness of breath saves their visit for another day when they are feeling better.
- For the safety of your children our wristband security system will still be in place, however instead of putting the wristband on the child, our staff will now be passing the wristband/sticker to the parent/carer to be put on their child.
- We request all customers use cashless payment where possible.
- We have increased our already rigorous sanitising schedule of all high touch items and surfaces, as well as thorough cleaning of the playcenter and party rooms at the conclusion of each day.
- We will be placing signage and floor markings around the playcenter, as well as adding extra space between tables in our cafe to allow for social distancing.
- Signage will be placed around the playcenter to remind customers how they can stop germs spreading.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the playcenter for guests and staff to use.
- To allow for social distancing, we will be leaving appropriate space between the children on our mechanical ride, unfortunately this may mean that some children will need to wait for the next ride.
- A face covering is required for anyone 2 years old and over.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we seek to do our best to keep all of our customers safe.